James Ward Morrow simply adds a new perspective to Baltimore and Harford County. In 3 minutes, you get a candid view of what he plans to bring to residents of District 7 but what the video doesn’t detail is his past accolades and achievements.
Morrow graduated Johns Hopkins with a Bachelors in Political Science and received his JD from Maryland Univeristy’s School of Law. He has also:
- Been a Member of the United State’s Court of Appeals, Fourth Circuit Bar from 1996-current.
- Is a member of the United States Supreme Court Bar.
- Is a member of the Ancient Order of Hibernian’s, Our Lady of Mt. Carmel’s Knights of Columbus (4th degree), and Loyal Order of the Moose ( Essex Chapter).
- Is a member of the Sierra Club-Md Chapter and Local 2-OPEIU, AFL-CIO,
- Is an active community member in the Hopewell Pointe Condominium Association( former Board member), Hopewell Pt.Homeowners Association, and current Board Member of the Hopewell Pt. Marina Slip Owners Association.
- Served the Baltimore area as a Board member of the South-East Community Organization-SECO from 1997-2003; Chair of the Board 1998-2000.
- Gained economic development experience while serving on the Southest Community Development Corporation, Inc-SECDC, Board of Directors from 1998-2002.
- Previously served on the Maryland State Democratic Central Committee from1985-1986 and 2002-2005.
- Been active in the legal community serving on the American Bar Association-Labor and Employment Law Section, Administrative Law Section, Lawyers Coordinating Committee of the AFL-CIO, the Labor Law, Administrative Law and previously the Criminal Law sections of the Md State Bar Association, and is a member of the American Constitution Society
- Been a Member of the United States District Court for the District of Maryland Bar from1990-current.
Besides Morrow’s cornucopia of accomplishments, he also has new media prowess. He holds a weekly one-hour radio show in the D.C area that focuses on federal government issues and regularly updates his Twitter and Facebook Group page.
His bold new leadership is evident in his use of Youtube, legal past, new media prowess and especially with his ardent views on how to shape Baltimore County. A vote for Morrow is a vote for a better To-Morrow.